Friday, August 31, 2012

We want YOU!

Hello FU3Lers!

I am putting out a call for any guest blog writers. As I am returning to full-time school and work, I will not be able to keep up with the posts as well. I also think I have laid down sufficient foundation that it is clear what the mission and goals of this blog are. If you have any opinions - in agreement or dissent - I'd love to hear from you! I hope this will become a community forum, not merely my place to voice a solitary opinion.

It can be a review, a comment on something you've read, a fresh perspective. It can be in the form of a poem, essay, video. Heck, even a funny song parody will do :) As long as it comments on the intersection of food, fitness, and faith then this is the platform.

Please email any ideas or submissions to fu3ledlife [at] gmail.com. Note the 3 in place of the first e because without it, you are sending to an unknown internet entity (dun dun DUN).

No comments:

Post a Comment